Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New beginnings

Yesterday, I spent an inordinate amount of time attempting to move my blog from my old blogger account to this one.  The old email address is defunct and having to switch back and forth was maddening.  At one point, I gave up and opened a new blog account on a different blog hosting site.  I spent some time trying to learn their design platform and creating a new space to babble on about my typical load of nothing-important stuff.  Then... around midnight I had some sort of inspired understanding of how to take one blog and import it to another, worked on it for an hour and, voila!, here we are - back in business with nothing lost from my old site.  WOW.  Technology.  I felt like I won the internet.  The person who planted the seed is a dear new friend - we've only met once in person but we've become kindred spirits through online means and I love her dearly.  I guess I should mention that we live in the same town and never see each other despite our assertions that we need to get together.

So, today, this friend posts on FB that she's looking for someone to share rent expenses for a business space.  I've been thinking for a long time about going into private practice part time - extra income and I really miss direct service.  I have found out about opportunities too late and have always told myself, "well, it's obviously just not the right time."  So this time... the opportunity is here but I'm always broke and I have NO idea how to get started.  But I have friends who do know.  It seems the Universe is telling me - here is your opportunity.  HERE is the abundance for which you have been searching.

And then THIS was in my newsfeed today:



Well. I have no idea how this is going to work.  The Universe is assuring me it will.  Ready... set... LEAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment