Monday, June 13, 2016

And so it begins...


As with most decisions to make changes, it seems that everything conspires to prevent be from starting.  Since posting my intention to begin a new affirmation project I've been set back by financial stress, strained relationship issues, exhaustion, disappointment, shock and heartbreak at the world in general.  Yet today I realized something.  I realized that I have grown very weary of bad news.  I can't take anymore.  It brought this project back into focus.  I have to do this.  I have to restart focusing on the positive.  I have to let go - or may it's just let it be - of my finances and trust that the universe wants me to thrive and prosper and meet all of my obligations with ease.  Maybe the universe wants me to stop looking at obligations as a negative but as its own affirmation that I have accomplished a lot in this life and this is the rent I owe for all of my blessings.  I have to trust that the Universe wants all that is good and loving and prosperous for both of my children - that Grace will get her house and Caleb will find his path in their own time, in their own ways.  And so it begins.  It took a lot of courage on my part to put pencil to a large blank piece of paper but there it is...no longer blank.  Longing to be filled with mindfulness and prayerful affirmation.  Space is created and both it and I are open and ready to receive.  Only absolute good.  Only positive abundance.  Open.  Ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment